Tuesday, November 30, 2010

tiger shawl




This is Cole in his tiger shawl. He loves it! The yarn is Green Sheep Sport from the Unique Sheep in colorway Tiger, Tiger. Laura donates a generous portion of the sales from this colorway to Carolina Tiger Rescue. Cole was very enthusiastic about that aspect of the shawl.
I think the tiger cubs posing on the back of the shawl look like kittens. I'm writing a pattern for this shawl and calling it the Kitty-Kitty shawl. It has been through the testing process and just needs a few more photos and some formatting. It should be available soon!

2 comments:

  1. Where can I buy this? I looked on Unique Sheep and didn't see it.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for asking! It's available now on Ravelry, and will be available in a moment on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete